Why a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan is more than a Viable Option
When you're looking for a vehicle that's reliable and energetic, you needn't look exclusively at fresh off the assembly line new Nissan models; certified pre-owned cars are great options too. In fact, each one of the CPOs listed below has less than 80,000 miles on the odometer and is six or fewer years from its original in-service date.
But, that's only the beginning. In addition to the criteria listed above, to be labeled as a Certified Pre-Owned Nissan a model must pass a rigorous 150+point inspection by Nissan service professionals. Then, once the green light is given, the Nissan CPO receives the following benefits:
- 24-hour Emergency Roadside Assitance
- 7-Year/100,000-mile limited warranty
- Genuine Nissan parts
- CARFAX Vehicle History Report
- Car Rental Reimbursement and Towing Benefit
For more information, or to arrange a test drive in any one of the Nissan certified pre-owned vehicles above, please visit Modern Nissan of Lake Norman. Proudly serving the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Hickory, Statesville and Rock Hill, our team will be happy to continue the conversation, anytime.
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Estimated Monthly Payment will depend on vehicle make and model and will be determined upon actual vehicle inspection. All payments are estimates. Prices exclude tax, tag, title, registration, and $689 dealer fee. MSRP may include dealer added accessories. Modern Price may include factory rebates and if so cannot be combined with special APR Offers. Please verify any information in question with your local Modern Automotive dealership.